Advanced Business Analytics Manager (ABAM®)
International Institute of Project Management (IIPM), is conducting a "Advanced Business Analytics for Managers (ABAM®)" which is a Highly practical & Less theoretical course on Business Problem Solving through data-driven decisions course to suit Presidents/Owners, CXOs, CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, CTOs, VPs, Sr.Managers, BDOs, Marketing/Sales Managers, Project Managers, Design Managers, QA/QC Managers etc.
70% Practical Hands-on & 30% theory. Plenty of real life Case Studies. Hands-on exercises in Minitab® for solving day-to-day Business problems.
What is Business Analytics?
Business Analytics (BA) is the study of data through statistical and operations analysis to solve day-to-day Business Problems by the formation of predictive models, application of optimization techniques and communication of these results to customers, business partners and senior executives. It is the practice of iterative, methodical exploration of an organization’s data with emphasis on statistical analysis to solve Business Problems in a fact-based data driven environment. Business analytics is used by top companies as well as Small Medium Enterprise (SME)committed to data-driven decision making for effective decisions.
Who Should Attend?
This Course is a must for all CEOs, CFOs, CXOs, CPO, General Managers, Process Improvement Professionals, Sr.Management Professionals, Business Analytics Professionals, Business Consultants, Human Resources Managers, Business Development Managers, Project Managers, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Professionals, Quality Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Cost Control Managers and Marketing Managers.
Course StructureThis Course teaches you on how to make data driven business decisions by transforming vast amounts of data into valuable information. The need for analytical skills is increasing dramatically, as companies struggle to manage and interpret diverse sources of information and complex databases. It may be noted that Business Analytics is not Big Data. This course will address how to extract valuable information from daily or monthly volumes of data, identify key metrics, use analytical models to predict and or make business decisions, analyze trends, correlations, validate claims, improvements, enhanced performances using Minitab.
5 days (9:00 AM to 6:30 PM)
Course Fee: Rs. 40,000 + 15 % ST (Laptop Mandatory)
ADVANCED BUSINESS ANALYTICS MANAGER - COURSE CONTENTS
1. Introduction to Advanced Business Analytics
2. Chi-Square Tests and Nonparametric Tests
3. Multiple Regression Model Building
4. Data Analysis Overview
7. Nonparametric Methods
8. Time Series and Forecasting
9. Case study 1: Health Care Domain (Hospital/Medical Process)
10. Case study 2: Manufacturing Domain (Manufacturing/defective process)
11. Case study 3: Construction/Banking/BPO/Hospitality Domain (Transactional/Services)
12. Q & A
13. Advanced Business Analytics Manager (ABAM®) Exam (2-hours, open book test, practical exercises)
14. ABAM® Certificate Distribution
15 Post -Training Support
16. IIPM - LinkedIn group, Business Analytics For Project Managers - Free Subscription to all IIPM® Patrons.
17. Business Analytics Project Guidance.
18. Project Work (optional) - Participants in a group of 3 to 5 are expected to take a business problem and solve using Business Analytics methods taught in the class and submit to IIPM. IIPM will provide free guidance for 3 months limited to 3 reviews and may the consider such completed projects for award or joint-publications in leading journals or papers or other social media.
The course consists of MORE THAN 10 EXCELLENT DELIVERABLES. Some of the key deliverables are:
1. Mr. O. Arivazhagan “Ari” - IIPM
Mr. Ondiappan Arivazhagan "Ari", is an Honors graduate in Civil / Structural Engineering from University of Madras. He is a certified PMP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP from PMI®, USA. He is also a Master Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma and has done Business Analytics from IIM, Bangalore. He has 30+ years of professional Global Project Management experience in various countries around the World and has almost 15 years of teaching / training experience in Project Management, Business Analytics, Risk Management and Lean Six Sigma and has trained more than 5000+ professionals around the world and has guided several project works. He is the Founder-CEO of International Institute of Project Management (IIPM), Chennai.
For more details contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
All Rights Reserved © International Institute Of Project Management (IIPM)- Chennai