Arivazhagan , PMP
Mr. O. Arivazhagan,
PMP, SSBB is a Honors graduate in Civil Eng. with 23 years of Professional
experience in various fields of Project Management / Project Procurement /
Contract Management / Out-Sourcing / Tender Management (ICBs) / Software
1. Mr. O. Arivazhagan, was invited as a Chief Guest to deliver lecture on “Six Sigma & Value Engineering” by PMI® Chennai Chapter, on 7th May, 2011.
2. Was interviewed on a live show, in ‘Raj News 24x7’ on “Education Consultancy” on 16th May, 2011.
3. Was interviewed on a live show, in ‘Raj TV’ on “Small Business Management” on 26th April, 2011.
4. Mr. O. Arivazhagan, was invited to deliver lecture on “How to increase profit without increasing sales using Lean Six Sigma, Value Engineering & Project Management” by SRM University, on 28th April, 2011.
Successfully conceived and conducted a conference on “All-India
Conference on Risk Management in IT & Infrastructure Projects” at 10th
April 2011 at Hotel Quality Inn Sabari, Chennai.<![if !supportLineBreakNewLine]>
6. Mr. O. Arivazhagan, was invited to deliver lecture on “How to increase profit without increasing sales using Lean Six Sigma & Value Engineering” by Industrial Engineering dept. of Anna University, a leading Engineering college in Chennai on 30th March, 2011.
7. Mr. O. Arivazhagan, was invited as Chief Guest by St. Francis Xavier’s School for the “Republic Day” celebration which was held on 26th Jan 2011.
8. Was interviewed in the “Sanditha Velai” program on Kalaignar TV, towards his contribution in the Project Management field on 4th February 2011.
9. Was interviewed on a live show, in ‘Jaya TV’ under the discussion “Project Management-How to increase employability” on 31st December 2011.
10. Was interviewed by ‘The Business Line’ under the “Food for Thought” section for his views on various topics, like Project Management, Movie making etc. on 9th July 2010.
11. Was invited as the Speaker for the Workshop on “Capacity Building on Project Management”, organized by PMI - CII at Madurai on 28th December 2010.
12. Successfully conceived and conducted a Conference on "Visual Project Management: Soft Skills in Movies" on 7th February 2010 at Hotel Quality Inn Sabari.
13. Was interviewed by ICFAI University’s “Projects & Profits” on Jan'10.
14. Was invited as Chief Guest by Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College for the prize distribution ceremony of "Asthra'10" event held on 2nd February 2010.
15. Was invited to be the "Guest of Honor" for the Sports day celebration of Avvai Home & Associated Schools on 9th January 2010.
16. Was interviewed by "Thozhil Kanavugal" Magazine on “How to increase profit without increasing sales” on Jan’2010.
17. Organized and conducted a Professional Development Day for the PMPs at Hotel Quality Inn on “Brainstorming of PMBOK -3rd Edition: Lessons Learned” on 6th August 2006 at Chennai and awarded 7 PDUs to all participants.
18. Was invited to lecture on Unconditional love to about 300 school students and Parents and teachers at the PTA meeting conducted by Kola Perumal Chetty Vaisnav Senior High School at Chennai to spread the message of unconditional love to children to negate the suicidal attempts by students after the exam results. A short film on the same theme, produced by IDM / IIPM , was screened to students to create awareness amongst the students, parents and teachers.
19. Was invited to lecture on ERP/SAP Implementation on Project Management by Seal InfoTech Pvt Ltd, a unit of SAP India and leading IT Company at Hotel Chola Sheraton, Chennai.
20. Participated as one of the panelists at the PMI Research Programme Working Session on the Needs & Challenges of Asia-Pacific Project Mangers - PMI Global Congress, Bangkok, 2006.
21. Presented a lecture on "How to Manage Construction Projects Innovatively" as Chief Guest at the CEA Fest 2006 on 10 Mar'06 for the Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Madras.
22. Delivered a two hour Presentation / Lecture on “Project Management Basic Tools & Techniques” at GRT Grand Days, in SPIC-SMO on 11th April 2005.
23. Delivered a two hour Presentation / Lecture on “Project Management Basic Tools & Techniques” at Indian Embassy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for IEF Members on 19th May 1999.
24. Delivered a Presentation on “Tools & Tips for Effective PM using MS Project 98” at PMI-AGC meeting at Holiday Inn, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on 24th Sep’ 2000.
25. Has written review / correspondences to PM Journal (PMJ) of PMI, USA on PM topics. Refer to page 53 of March 1998 PMJ and page 52 of June 1999 PMJ.
26. Chaired a Session in seminar on “Use of Computers in Civil Engineering Projects” on 23rd February 2002 / 24th February 2002 by Institution of Engineers, Chennai, India.
27. Was Invited to be the Chief Guest to deliver a Presentation “Fast Track Construction PM” for the members of the Builders Association of India at a Hotel Ashoka on 30th January, 2002.
28. Published the Paper / Article on “Project Managers : Change Agents of Tomorrow” in the Business Mandate, December 2001 issue of Madras Management Association (MMA).
29. Successfully conceived and conducted a conference on “Project Management in the India” at 19th January 2002 at Hotel Residency Madras.
30. Successfully conceived and published the quarterly Newsletter of IIPM, Chennai for its Members and PM Aspirants.
31. Delivered various One-hour lectures on PM Basis and PMP Training Course Structure for the prospective PMPs and corporate bodies invited by PMI Tamil Nadu (Potential) Chapter during February 2002 and April 2002.
32. He was invited to be the Chief Guest of Rotary Club – Central
–Meeting in May 2001 held in
Specific Corporate / Individual Training courses delivered:
1. PMP certification training courses for Corporate Clients / Individuals and IT Companies.
2. Fast Track Project Management – The Construction Project Management course Construction Companies
3. Software Project Management for IT Business.
4. Ms Project –2000 for Corporate / Individuals (Basic/ Intermediate/ Advance levels) (Excluding MS Project Central).
P.S : For Course contents and Details and the Course Structure and other
credential please visit
on the Board of Directors of DPC-SIG of PMI, USA in the capacity of
2001 to 2004
3. Member, DPC Leaders Group.
reviewer of following PMI’s draft standards
– Vice President:
Programs & PR - Tamil Nadu (Chennai) Chapter of PMI , USA.
All trade marks / copyrights of other companies are respected and are properties of those companies.
PMI®, PMP®, CAPM®, PMBOK® Guide, PgMP® are trade marks / copyrights owned by PMI®, USA
For more details contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
All Rights Reserved © International Institute Of Project Management- Chennai ®IIPM